Our free preliminary advice services can support you with day-to-day business matters, project-specific guidance, and training.
This includes help with:
- Legal and contract matters (Anderson Strathern Solicitors (Scotland))
- Employment law and employment contracts
- Taxation (direct contact with Inland Revenue)
- Training from the Shopfitting Independent Training Forum (all NAS members are automatically
enrolled and offered heavily subsidised courses)
Additional services and advice are available through NAS’ membership and affiliations
- Construction Industry Joint Council
- HSE Wood National Interest Group
- The Machinery Users Association
- Other relevant trade associations
For more information about the support we offer, please get in touch.